Thursday, December 27, 2007

Whew!

The holiday rush is over! It was an intense couple of weeks! We had our two biggest sales days ever, back-to-back on December 20th and 21st. Our retail sales were on fire. The eShave luxury shaving line we recently took on was flying off the shelves. I only wish we had stocked more! We closed at 2pm on Christmas Eve and by then we were all exhausted. I'm seriously considering being closed on December 26 next year to give everyone two days off in a row. The day after Christmas tends to be a little slower anyway.

Our gift card sales were strong and should keep things hopping in the spa for the next couple of months.

I will be taking next week off for a quick vacation with the family before the kids go back to school, then I will be in CT for a few days for another training session with Strategies. When I get back I'm sure I'll be full of ideas and, hopefully, energy!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment