- 2013 financial projections
- Equipment purchases / upgrades
- Staffing levels and compensation
- Updated job descriptions for all positions
- Marketing and promotion plan for all of 2013
We'll also spend quite a bit of time trying to solve some of our biggest problems.
- Updating our employee manual so everyone is on the same page
- Designing a training program that works given our small size and limited resources
- Discussing our retailing system and how it should be revised to be more effective
We won't have all the answers in just two days, but hopefully we'll come out of it with a game plan.
We are going about one hour out of town and staying at a hotel where we have also reserved a meeting room. Just so it's not all work and no play it happens to be near a huge outlet mall.
It will be challenging to stay on task in order to push through our full agenda. If our retreat is successful I think we will be starting out 2013 in a good place and may make this an annual event.