Saturday, May 24, 2008

Expanding the Business

I've considered a second location for a long time, but I think I may be close to taking the leap. I feel like a downtown location would be very successful for us. I found a space that has potential and will get a proposal from the leasing agent next week. To keep costs down I will go with significantly less space than I have with my main location. We have 2750 sf which includes 8 stations, 3 treatment rooms, one mani and one pedi. The space is not efficiently used at all so I think with proper planning we can do very well in a much smaller space. I'm only looking for a single treatment room so that will cut down our space needs.

Stay tuned for more! I'll blog on the pitfalls of second locations as I fall into them!

No comments:

Post a Comment